Saturday, April 19, 2008

Drew_Barrymore Shag short layered bob hairstyle (photo)


Drew_Barrymore
Originally uploaded by a_lovely_girl_missing

This is a great cut for women with long or oval faces. Highlighted/foiled blond blonde hair with layers aroudn the face and in the back so it flips up. Waves and some curls throughout. An easy summer hairstyle.

Keywords: Drew Barrymore blonde shag layered bob haircut, Drew Barrymore hairstyles, short hairstyles, haircuts for women with long or oval faces

3 comments:

Babybee said...

Does anyone know what movie this is from? I'd love to get my hair cut like that, but I would also like a front view of it to show my stylist. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Boys on the Side!!

KatieLittle said...

Nope... it was "Mad Love". I used this picture from the movie soundtrack liner notes to get my haircut when I was a teenager. Sooooooo long ago now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails