Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kate Gosselin hairstyle (photo side view)

This has been a popular hairstyle recently- Kate Gosselin from Jon & Kate Plus 8 (now, minus Jon) and while I love the front of her hair (very Victoria Beckham), I'm not sure I'm crazy about the party in back.

The back of her hair is very spike and she does it up by really spiking it. Of course, I do like that she found her own signature hairdo which I think is what I'm always looking for in my life (one of the reasons I started this blog!)

So if you get this, I say yes to the front, yes to the color, but NO to the funky spikiness in back. I'd just get some subtle layers, but not the short short layers she has. Plus, you can see how the shorter parts show grow-out faster.

Still, she's on this week's cover of People Magazine and looks good.

Keywords: Kate Gosselin hairstyle, Kate Gosselin haircut, Kate Gosslin hair, short hair for women, Kate Gosselyn hairstyle,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails