Thursday, December 3, 2009



So this is the answer I received when I googled:

How fast does hair grow?



"A: The speed of hair growth is roughly 1.25 centimeters or 0.5 inches per month, being about 15 centimeters or 6 inches per year. With age the speed of hairgrowth might slow down to as little as 0.25 cm or 0.1 inch a month."

That means if you're trying to grow out your hair you really need to skip appointments (with short hair people go every 6 -8 weeks) but if you're growing out your hair, you should really try for for 12-14 weeks and then make sure you have a stylist who doesn't cut off anymore than 1/2 inch in length otherwise it will take you forever to get it grown out.

I know this because I'm growing out my short bob from spring and it just finally reached my shoulders because my hairstylist can be a little scissor happy and thinks 1/2 inch is really an inch and half.

Anyway, just sharing that. MOre photos of good hairstyles to come soon. I've just been busy with life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails