Thursday, July 29, 2010

short hair for summer (photo)


short hair, originally uploaded by .valerie..

Cutest short haircut! This really makes her eyes stand out. LOVE IT!

Photo note:



For those of you finding me through a search on "short hair", I got this cut at the Space Salon in Soho back when they charged a lot less (http://spacesalon.net/). Required minimal upkeep - just regular haircuts and a bit of styling wax. I have since grown it out, but it was fun for a while!

***

This is probably one of my favorite styles I've seen in a while for women who want shorthair. It really highlights her face (great for oval faces, btw!)


Keywords; Short easy hairstyles for women, short cuts for women, short haircuts for women, easy to style haircuts for women.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails