Monday, December 3, 2007

Desperate Housewives- Tornado of Great Hair





Did you see Desperate Housewives last night? Probably the best episode yet! I was lost in the show, I even worried about that cute cat Toby getting outside. I'm glad Victor is dead--or seems to be, he has a bad of habit of returning. Loved Gabi fighting Edie and Brie's loose lips.

Does anyone know why her husband, Orson ran over Mike in the first place? I'm not sure that has ever been resolved. But these ladies have great hair.

The ones in the above photo and are all in their 40's and I just learned Dana Delany is 51 and looks fantastic! So, chose a style, any style.

In this photo, it almost looks as if Edie (Nicholette Sheridan) has a bob and that cut suits her face perfectly. Felicity Huffman and Marcia Cross are gorgeous as usual. And I like Teri Hatcher's wavy brunette hairstyle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails