Monday, November 24, 2008

Bella Swan Hair pulled back (photo)


twilight movie stills, originally uploaded by cybermelli.

Bella Swan hairstyle with longer bangs


Sometimes you can't see that she has some layering in the front with her bangs, so I wanted to included thsi photo of her hairstyle when it's pulled back.


NOTE: I'd added some other photos of Bella Swan (aka Kristen Stewart) on this website as well. There is her in the movie and how she looks normally.

Feel free to browse this blog for more photos.


Keywords:
Twilight hair, how to get the Twilight looks, how to get the Twilight hairstyles, Bella swan hair, bella swann hairstyles, twlight hair, haircut like Kristen Stewart Bella Swan *** – Rated PG-13 starring Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Elizabeth Reaser, Peter Faccinelli, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed; directed by Catherine Hardwicke, vampire hairstyles,

Twilight Stephanie Meyer novel.

1 comment:

xri said...

Hey!I'm so glad I found ur blog cause I want to die my hair like Kristen's in New Moon..Would u mind to search and tell what's the exact color?I'd really appreciate that...
You can contact me here:xchristinap@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails