Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cute short hairstyle for women in glasses (photo)


My New Haircut, originally uploaded by curiouschild34.

I love this hairstyle, especially with her square glasses. THis is a stylish look, very Halle Berry (kind of Jamie Lee Curtis, but not as short) however this woman has created a style very much her own.

It's a short cropped hairstyle and not quite a pixie cut. She has longer bangs which look great as they have some layering in them and around them but not as much as a pixie cut does.

Again, this is a great style for women with oval, longer, or even square faces. I like the casualness of this style, but also the fact she could really change it to something very formal.

A lot of women don't realize that short hair can be more variety than long hair.


Keyword: Super Short hairstyles for women, short easy haircuts, haircuts for women, short hair, short hair ideas, very short hair cut ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm glad you like my hair cut. Both pictures are of me (curiouschild34). I cut my hair myself and was a tad bit nervous about the results. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe you cut this yourself! It looks fantastic. You did an awesome job. I loved so many of your hairstyles.

I think short hair is more versatile than people think.

Anyway, you're beautiful and your haircut looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails